Agriculture Education - Minnesota Agricultural Education Leadership Council

students enrolling in Agricultural Education at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, University of Minnesota – Crookston, Southwest Minnesota State University, or through one of the established Agricultural Education partnership programs (Central Lakes College; Minnesota West College; Northland Community & Technical College; Ridgewater College; Riverland Community College; South Central College) are eligible to apply. It is expected that you will pursue a degree in Agricultural Education-Teacher Licensure.

Contact: MAELC office at (612) 624-6256\

Usual application dates: Opens in the Fall
Usual application deadlines: November 1st, February 1st, March 1st, July 1st