Veterinary - MN Association of Veterinary Technicians
Previous years instructions for reference only- Contact Leslie for the most up to date instructions.
1. Applicants must attend and be in good standing at an AVMA accredited college in Minnesota.
2. Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
3. Applicants must have completed at least 50% of the program requirements.
4. Applicants must complete a 500 word personal essay on the value of hiring credentialed veterinary technicians and the importance of community involvement in Minnesota.
5. Applicants must have one letter of recommendation of good standing from school, community involvement, or a place of employment.
6. All applications must be submitted electronically.
7. All applications must be submitted to the Education Chair
8. Essays and applications will be reviewed by the board and announced at the convention in February.